As a registered NDIS provider, we are pleased to offer a range of support services under the NDIS.
CCDN can assist with your transition to the NDIS and answer any questions you might have about the scheme. Our experienced and knowledgeable team can help you navigate your NDIS journey. We can support you with all NDIS support categories including:
- Support coordination and NDIS plan management
- Support connection
- Improved health and wellbeing
- Improved life choices and learning
- Improved relationships
- Support with daily life at home and increased living skills
- Support with education and employment goals
- Assistance with social and community participation
- Supported independent living
- Assistance with accommodation and tenancy obligations
For more information on support coordination, click here.