Would you like someone to talk to?
Are you confused or lost and need advice? Do you have any problems that you would like to discuss? Would you like to learn relaxation techniques? How about some help with setting goals and planning for the future?
CCDN can provide confidential counselling support and guidance for people with additional needs, as well as their families and carers.
Our friendly and professional team is available to:
- listen to you talk about everyday things, whether they are good or bad
- suggest solutions to any problems you might be having
- help you set goals by utilising your strengths
- help you plan ways to achieve your goals
- refer you onto local services that can help you if we are unable to
For more information, or to book an appointment with our experienced Counsellors, contact the Central Coast Disability Network on (02) 4349 3700.